As Asphalt Specialists, we provide Hot Rolled Asphalt laying services which are ideal for road resurfacing. With predominantly a sand based bituminous mix with a wide range of uses from rural and National Roads to car parks and urban streets, Hot rolled asphalt makes a perfect product for producing large areas of flat ground.
At Border Surfacing we provide up to 3 types of hot asphalt road laying depending on the end use of the product. Each is layered with the same care and attention but at different thickness and strengths.
- Motorway and National Routes and other such heavily trafficked sites
- 35% 0/14 with 20mm pre-coated chippings : mixture used in UK roads
- High stone content mixes : 55% 0/10 or 55% 0/14 for lightly trafficked areas
- 60% 0/20 base course materials
- Sand asphalt: 0/3 used on bridge decks as a preventative measure against waterproofing damage.
Hot rolled asphalt will provide a near impervious and dense stiff layer which will be resistant to compaction under traffic with a high polished stone value, resistant surface with pre-coated chippings and a durable even surface.
Border Surfacing also specialise in producing professional high quality asphalt driveways for clients. Each driveway we produce uses the best quality materials and specialist techniques to ensure a smooth and durable finish.
Our highly skilled workforce ensure that each driveway is completed on time and to budget without compromising on quality which is why over 80% of our business comes from customer recommendations.